BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

onsdag, juni 21, 2006

Studenter / Collagegraduation

Nu har ungarna tagit studenten!
Martina den 15:e och Sebastian den 16:e.
Skönt att det är över, det tycker både dom
och jag ;)
Martina är färdig kock nu och Sebbe
gick ut Samhällsprogrammet inriktning
kultur.

The kids have graduated from college now.
Martina the 15th and Sebastian the 16th.
I´m glad that´s over! And the kids think
so too ;)
Martina is a chef now and Sebastian
read cultural subjects like history
and latin.
Det är midsommar till helgen men
jag jobbar förstås....
Inte kul men vad gör man??
It´s midsummer this weekend in Sweden
A big holiday for us, but of course
I´m working :(
No fun but what to do???
FotbollsVM pågår för fullt oxå!
Jag är förtjust i sport och fotboll tillhör
en favorit så gissa om jag sitter i soffan
och skriker på grabbarna?!
Men jag tittar inte bara på Sveriges matcher
utan även andra nationer.
Underhållande!
Fast Marcus Allbäck är en favorit och
Glenn Strömberg är strålande som kommentator!
FIFA World Cup is going on in Germany
and I´m sitting in the sofa shouting
and almost participating in the
games too ;)
I like sports and soccer is an
favourite of mine.
My fav player is not Zlatan, Henrik Larsson
or Fredrik Ljungberg (the "superswedes")
but Marcus Allbäck! And he scored
against England and "Becks" yesterday!
Yeah!!! Go "Mackan"!!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Grattis till dina studenter! Fina barn du har.

Jag kikade in på Strömsund kamera, men de hade liksom vår i Gällivare inte mycket action *fniss* Men kul är det med dessa kameror.

Hoppas du får en riktigt fin Midsommar, trots att du jobbar.

Kram från Eva

Anonym sa...

Hallo dear Maggan! Congratulations for your children graduation! Big day! When I was surffing I found something for you - knitted cow - http://ithacastitchnbitch.powerblogs.com/files/beth-img_5822.jpg . Have a great weekend and nice Midsommar day!

Rebecca sa...

Congratulation on the children, that's so great!

One of my friends had her midsummer party last weekend instead. (Just as well because I think we will have a rainy weekend over here.) Hope working isn't so bad.

I missed that match because I was at work, it must have been so exciting!

Anonym sa...

Great day - children's graduations :). Today starts Summer holidays in Poland. I'm sure it will be nice days. Have a nice Midsommer!